Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Forever21 Haul

Hello Dolls! So my Forever21 package finally came yesterday. I was super excited to see it waiting for me when I got home. Here are the goodies that I got

Hola Dolls! Así que mi paquete de Forever21 finalmente llegó ayer. Yo estaba súper emocionada de ver lo que me esperaba cuando llegué a casa. Estos son los regalos que me dieron


Chain Strap Crossbody Handbag



Faux Shearling Suedette Vest/Soft Shag Sweater






Contrast Button Blazer
/Ruched Sleeve Jacket




Tailored Boyfriend Blazer
/Patch Pocket Jacket





xoxo,
Dember

7 comments:

  1. Oooh you got some cute stuff! Love that bag. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove Forever21, and that vest is super cute!

    http://ilookgood.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the haul doll! :) jsut wanted to let you know that I nomintated you for an award :) check out my blog so you can see all the details!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also given you an award. Check out my blog for the details!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you so much for visit my blog :)